Zing Drones LLC is seeking motivated and qualified UAS pilots to support flight operations in the drone delivery sector. Flight operations will primarily support routine and rapid response inspections for our food delivery customers nationwide.
Additional operations will include flying for surveying, conducting UAS training and consulting, and data processing.
The ideal candidate will have a background in UAS operations, general aviation knowledge, demonstrate a willingness to learn and possess a safety mindset.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute UAS flight operations in accordance with Zing procedures
- Manage and process collected data
- Perform minor integration and maintenance on the aircraft
- Collaborate with coworkers, partners and clients on projects
- 14 CFR Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate
- Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Relevant Experience: 0-3 Years
- Four-year degree in a UAS program or other professional aviation program
- Experience with autonomous drone apps
The position starts at $30 to $40 per hour. To learn more or to apply for this position, visit the website at www.zingdrones.com/pilots/