Drone users can join #FAADroneGuy Kevin Morris and the team of FAA experts on July 29 at 1:00 p.m. (ET) for a Live Question & Answer session on ALL things related to drones.
Whether you’re a new drone pilot or have years of experience, rules and safety tips exist to help you fly safely.
This is a great opportunity to ask your drone-related questions and talk to our experts. We’ll be livestreaming the Q&A session across the FAA’s social media channels:
You can submit your questions as comments on any platform and we’ll answer as many questions as possible during the session.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- How to register your drone with the FAA
- How, when and where you can fly
- What an airspace authorization is and when you need one
- How to fly when you’re responding to natural disasters or other emergencies
- And any other drone questions you have!
- Watch on a mobile device or your desktop.
- The livestream video will begin playing at 1:00 p.m. (ET). Click the video on any platform (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube) to enter viewing mode. Registration is not required.
- Questions can be typed into the comments field in the same way you would normally comment on a post.
- You may view the session on any social media platform. To submit a question, participation requires you log into an account on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.